Macrame Bag Making
Make sturdy bags with macrame threads!
You can use macrame hand knitting threads in all your macrame works. Your braids have a firm and full look and are easy to shape. You can make various macrame bag models, accessories, flower pots, bag handles, supplements, organizers with macrame threads that you will enjoy knitting because its structure is bright and slippery.
4 pieces of Cinnamon color rope
1 piece of White color rope
1 piece of Pink color rope
1 piece of Red color rope
1 piece of Dark Green color rope
1 piece of Green color rope
1 piece Brown color rope
5 mm crochet hook
1) It starts with 45 chains. By returning, 43 frequent needles are made and 3 needles are made to the 44th. This process is the same in the other corner.
2) In the corner where 3 frequent needles are made, 3 needles in total are made in 2 cavities. This process is the same in the other corner.
3) In the following rows, 3 frequent needles are placed in the second spaces of the 3 frequent needles.
* A total of 78 increments are made in 10 rows of corners.
* At the end of 10 rows, 136 frequent needles are formed.
4) 48 rows of 136 frequent needles are knitted.